Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello new home

Yes.. such a creative title, but it gets the work done!


My previous host of my old blog had a few things about it that I wasn't really happy with and after discovering so many nice blogs over at blogspot.. I thought, well why not give it a try instead? So here I am.


I am pretty sure this blog will also mainly be about my love for Christ and my passion for doing good for others.  So often I meet people who tell me that I can't really do a whole lot because 'I am only thirteen'. It used to bother me, but not anymore. I always tell people if there is a will, there is a way. And with God, there is ALWAYS a way!



1 Timothy 4:12-
 “Dont let anybody look down on you because you are young but set an example for the believers in speech, life, love, faith, and purity.”


And with that, I am so happy to be a part of the blogspot community. 
I hope I will meet a lot of nice members here.


God Bless and with love always,


Crystal




5 comments:

  1. Good for you, Crystal! You will love blogspot. My daughter is 14 and she has a blog too.

    www.compassionlysa.blogspot.com

    She follows several young girls like you. Just look on her side bar.

    We love Compassion and love talking about it.

    grace,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Teena! I am so happy that you came by. Your comment really made my evening. I will make sure to visit your daughter's blog.. although I am pretty sure I already follow her! It's so nice to meet other young girls who also want to make a difference.

    God Bless,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you do follow her... I saw that after I commented. Praying for you. God is bigger then we can even imagine. I left you a comment on your Compassion post. Have you read my post called "Oh me of little faith?"It is in 2parts.

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Crystal! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love comments! I am 14. I am excited to get to know you more.

    Blessings,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute blog!! I will be checking back:-)



    With Love,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete